September 04, 2006

I'm gonna be a grandma!

It's finally soaking in. I'm gonna be a grandma. Oh my goodness, what do I do now? I've been praying for years and years and now it's happened! Of course my kids are like 'get over it already', but I can't! I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself. :)
I've been on line learning about all the birthing technique's and options mothers now have that were not available when I was having my babies. Well, I guess there were but we didn't know about it.
Ok, I think I'm ready now. My daughter is just gonna have to help me stay focused and remind me to breathe in, breathe out. Somehow this seems alittle backwards.
Ok, I think I'm really ready now. I can slowly breathe in all by myself now. Did I tell you how excited I am?? Oh my gosh, 'breathe out'!! Ok it's a good thing we have 7 months for me to practice and get my act together. Whew
God is Good all the time and All the time God is Good.

Grandma Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can be Granny Nanny!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
Congratulations! I am so excited for your family. You are going to have so much fun being a Grandma. I was reading something the other day and I thought you might get a kick out of it. "Grandchildren are parents' rewards for not killing their children." Cute, huh? :) Have fun buying for your new grandbaby. Luv. Sarah